LID Protocol is an organization that provides locked liquidity services to cryptocurrency projects that launch their offerings through ERC-20 tokens. It lets non-custodial pre-sales lock liquidity of token in a trustless manner through Uniswap, preventing instances of “rug pull” scams to pull liquidity out of a DeFi project and dupe investors.
The Liquidity Dividends Protocol uses new technology that provides solutions for depositing liquidity into Uniswap while also offering a social rewards based staking system. Liquidity Dividend Protocol’s business model is a licensing and certification system.
LID provides new ERC20 projects with technology and certifications, increasing investor certainty and reducing the barrier to entry for new projects to launch trustless Uniswap ventures. Another important feature of Liquidity Dividends Protocol, is the LID DAO.
LID DAO, a community driven Decentralised Autonomous Organisation, acts as a member-directed, community involvement venture fund. The LID DAO places decision-making power into the hands of an automated system, powered by a crowd sourced process, the members. The LID DAO receives a 5% fee from all LID Certified Presales and LID Certified staking dApps. The LID ERC20 token also implements a transfer tax, granting LID Token stakers 1.90% and the LID DAO 0.10% of all transfers.
Features of LID protocol
Liquidity Dividends Protocol solves the issue of Uniswap exit scamming by using standardized non-custodial presale smart contracts that lock liquidity.
All buyers will pay a fee in ETH. This will go into a referral pool where 2.5% of all deposits are available to the pool. When someone uses your referral code you get 2.5% of what they deposit.
The LID team wanted to focus on incentivizing stakers to perform useful actions for the community by participating in a DAO. Between a transaction tax sent to the DAO fund, voting participation multiplier, and a referral program this is a truly community driven project.
The Liquidity Dividends Protocol has developed new technologies for securely depositing liquidity generated via presale into Uniswap. The goal is to license this technology out to other projects which will end Exit scams.
LID Certified Presale
LID Certified Presale offers the most secure method for new projects to do Initial Liquidity Offerings in the DeFi space. LID Protocol deploys automated, non-custodial smart contracts that trustlessly lock liquidity raised through LID presale dApps.
Note: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application for a LID protocol certified presale.
HOW LID CERTIFIED PRESALE WORKS
With a LID Certified Presale you’re able to ensure the ETH raised during presale is trustlessly locked into a Smart Contract. Another advantage is the ability to customize the token distribution rate over a specified length of time. 5% flat in ETH raised, 1% of the project’s native take goes directly to LID stakers.
BENEFITS OF A LID-CERTIFIED PRESALE
LID certification is the perfect win-win solution for your project — and your investors.
* Verifiable SC (Smart Contract) for your investors and team members to see.
* A presale dApp to direct your investors to, that connects to your main website.
* Time released token distribution; assists with minimizing the risks of large dumps at conclusion of presale.
* Ability to customize presale method, from Hard Cap amount to bonding curve.
* Presale referral rewards program; potential to make your project and presale go viral.
* With the verification and implementation of the LID Certified Presale, your anonymity can remain intact.
* Having the LID Protocol brand backing your presale.
Lid protocol introduces LIFTOFF FINANACE
LID Protocol has been forefront in the DeFi space in providing safe guards for investors and projects alike, through it’s highly successful LID Certified Presales platform. Through the LID Presales service, start-up projects are able to raise funds — unlike any other fund raising event, the LID Presales service is designed to prevent rug-pull scams that continue to plague the DeFi landscape.
This is done in some key areas:
• Once funds are raised and targets hit, the liquidity allocation of Ethereum and native project tokens are trustlessly deposited into Uniswap liquidity, with the tokens being burnt automatically — this places and locks forever the liquidity into Uniswap.
• Any token allocation that is 5% or greater, must be placed into time release locked smart contracts. Some examples include staking rewards, DAO allocations, and always Team token allocations.
With the success of LID Presale ILO’s, it became apparent that further market saturation was required to more fully cover the DeFi space from all levels of rug-pull scams.
Not all rug-pulls are of very high value — often, it is small or micro cap raises that steal funds from investors, with the effects of which go largely unnoticed by the wider community.
LIFTOFF is an entirely revolutionary approach to combating rug-pull scams, within a different market sector. LIFTOFF will be a fully automated, self-service platform for smaller start-up projects to use to raise those initial funds.
The LIFTOFF self-service platform will:
• Automatically and permanently lock liquidity,
• Use powerful mix of time-locking and permanently locking smart contracts.
• Have requirements for token audits if not using standardized ERC20 contracts,
• Be catered to start-up raises up to and including 500 Ethereum hard cap.
For more information visit:
The post LID Protocol And Its Technology To Tackle Rug Pulls appeared first on CryptoMode.